2. I love the spring/summer collection by Worthwhile Paper - like a breath of fresh air!
3. Currently listening to Rachel Sweet's album "Fool Around". It was released in 1978 when she was just 16. It reminds me of Kate Bush with a retro country vibe and a touch of Miley Cyrus. It's super fun! Listen on Spotify here.
4. Wall hangings by West Perro - I imagine these hanging among some plants soaking up those springtime rays.
5. For those rainy spring nights when we're cozied up on the couch - thoroughly enjoying the show Crashing on HBO.
6. I'm obsessed with this denim jacket from Sandro Paris. It actually belongs to my husband but I keep stealing it! I love the longer cut of it - it looks good on everyone. I'm currently on the hunt for a vintage (& more affordable) version for myself.